1. Grab your scraps (you should see me pile lol)
2. Cut (6) 1 in circles (per 1 flower) and a strip 1 in x 6 in (per 1 flag)
3. Fold circle in half like a taco
4. Then fold in corner like a pizza. Then put your needle and thread (tie knot on end of thread) through the point of the “pizza.” Then repeat 6 times to create a full flower. Secure flower with a knot.
5. Fold Doily in half and place glue in the center.
6. Glue flower to Doily.
7. For flag bunting fold 1 in strip in half.
8. Fold in half again (like a hotdog). Make a diagonal cut from folded edge to outer edge.
9. You will now have the perfect cut on both edges. 🙂
10. Place string and a little glue in middle of strip. Then fold over in place.