Why not add to it, yah?
I can't promise you that it's my last...
Materials for one scarf:
1/2 yard fleece (you will have leftovers)
Old Tshirts (I used 5) or use fabric scraps. For my second scarf, I used scrap corduroy too!
Basic Sewing Supplies
1. Begin by opening up your fabric out and lay flat. From selvedge end to selvedge end (usually 60 inches), cut a 10 inch strip
2. Take your Tshirts and begin cutting them. Make some straight cuts and diagonal cuts. Make one side straight, the other side diagonal! Make sure the diagonal cuts are longer than the 10 inch width to account for the angle. I made my diagonals about 14 inches long because we will trim them later anyway. You can always cut all your scraps extra wide so you don't have a problem with cutting later
3. Lay out your design right side up and cut the diagonals to match. Lay out the entire design before you begin sewing. Your Tshirt patchwork design should be about 4-5 inches longer than your fleece to account for seam allowances you will be sewing
5. Place it RST on the end piece
10. Once you are satisfied with the design, place the fleece RST on the patchwork design, lining up the edges