8. Continue with all the rows until they are all sewn down
9. Next, cut pieces of rick rack to sew over the stitch line. Change your thread to the rick rack color and sew in a small zig zag stitch to sew in place.
10. Place the other burlap stocking RST on the polka dot one and pin in place
11. Sew with a 1/4″ seam allowance all the way around the sides and bottom. Do not stitch the top
12. Turn the stocking right side out and set aside until we use it again
14. Keeping the fleece inside out, stuff the polka dot stocking into the fleece.
18. Edgestitch the opening in the fleece closed