Tutorial: Lil Dude Flannel Scarf with Treasure Pocket

Tutorial: Lil Dude Flannel Scarf with Treasure Pocket
Finally!  A BOY Scarf tutorial.  This is the first of TWO that I have coming up.
Tutorial: Lil Dude Flannel Scarf with Treasure Pocket
I especially love this one because of the handy slot it has to keep the darn thing on
Tutorial: Lil Dude Flannel Scarf with Treasure Pocket
And the interior pocket to keep all the treasures.  Is anyone else’s kid obsessed with silly band’s?  They are all. over. the. house!  Now, they can be in the pocket!
Tutorial: Lil Dude Flannel Scarf with Treasure Pocket
I was tickled about how excited my punks were to do this photo shoot.  They even let me {somewhat} style their hair.  That’s an accomplishment!
Tutorial: Lil Dude Flannel Scarf with Treasure Pocket
Although I couldn’t show my enthusiasm too much,
or they would sooo not be into it  Tutorial: Lil Dude Flannel Scarf with Treasure Pocket
Tutorial: Lil Dude Flannel Scarf with Treasure Pocket
Just click on the button above to take you to the tutorial
And don’t forget to post to the Flickr group once you make it.

Tutorial: Lil Dude Flannel Scarf with Treasure Pocket

Comments

I am totally cracking up at the expressions on their faces! I have a three year old who gives me the same look…I was hoping it was a phase!?! :-) Anyway….LOVE this, and will definitely be trying. When I make it, I will post my attempt on our blog and link back to you! Thanks for sharing.

love the scarves… but especially love the excitement the boys are showing! Mine would do exactly the same thing and they range from 21 to 8! It never really changes! Theresa xoxo

I love this. My son will love this {hopefully}.

But I *REALLY* love the model looks that your boys are giving the camera. My hubs does the same look. At 30!!!! :)

Hope you don’t mind I linked you up to my must do projects for Friday. (And actually I may have linked you up last week too. I’m actually obsessed with your blog) :)

werethejoneses.blogspot.com

HAPPY FRIDAY!! WOO HOO!!!

LOVE those! We are doing a “homemade” gifts Christmas and that scarf is definately on my list! I will post pics and link back to you if I end up doing it!

Man-oh-man could those two punks be any cuter? Oh yes, I mean handsome. Seriously, I don’t know how I missed this post, but I did. I was probably busy making the ruffle scarf. :) Thanks for sharing.

Oh Man I went to make these today as last minute stocking stuffers and the tutorial is gone…boohoo! They are very cool and I guess I will have to figure it out on my own. Thanks for posting such a cool lil dude thing!

Hi! Love this tutorial thanks for sharing! I am hosting a scarf sewing challenge Nov. 2012 and I’m featuring this post as an inspirational reference for the challengers. You and your readers are welcome to join us. I used the first photo and a photo of the treasure pocket in a post titled Scarves with Pockets that will post later this week. I credited you and linked back to this post.
    Big Fan,